We now support the full On-boarding Process of a New Employee. Below you can see a summary of the process:
- Add a person, create a case and start a workflow from you email inbox.
- Share a form via email with this person, asking them to fill in basic details, needed during/after recruitment.
- Complete internal labour conditions form, during or after final meeting when it has been decided to hire the person.
- Generate a contract/proposal. Adjust if needed.
- Store sent e-mail. (proposal)
- Store received e-mail. (signed contract)
- Share a form asking for final details needed to register this person in the Nmbrse® payroll app.
- Send change request to Nmbrs® Payroll to register the "New employee".
(Not all cases covered yet)
At this moment we are working on further improvements for our current features. Bug fixes are released on a daily basis. Please inform us if you find an issue or feature which does not feel solid or breaks.
A new Name
From the start of the Nmbrs® HR project we always had to explain what Nmbrs® HR does not do -> the conventional HR features such as payroll/planning/reporting/strategy. After explaining the don't does we could go into telling what we actually CAN do for HR-managers.
To avoid having to explain the don't do story we have chosen to change the app name from Nmbrs® HR to HR Inbox, which initially makes it more clear what the app is actually doing. This is only a soft announcement of our renaming, since you might already see it pop-up in different places in the app. Later on we will make a proper announcement and celebrate it!
Main releases since latest update
Improve Form action
- Being able to add a share option to a form action, get a URL, and send the URL to a person by email. The URL is a webpage that contains an empty version of the form which can be filled out, add a comment and files.
- Auto fill forms if data fields are already used in a case.
Improve Todo action
- Ability to "Share" a todo. Same as shared forms although you will only have a button "Done", comment and a files option.
What we are working on
Start case from HR signals
- Set HR signals to be send to you HR app, like you can for e-mail signals. You HR app will automatically create a case for you.
- Embed on your webpage or share your form templates. Submitting will start a case.