This article is intended for payroll providers using Nmbrs® Payroll who would like to give their customers the ability to connect to or start a Nmbrs® HR app.
The first step is to select the user who will be granted access to the menu from where Nmbrs® HR can be started or connected.
- Select the organization at debtor level in your Nmbrs® payroll app.
- Open the detail page "Client Login".
- Select the user you want to be able to start an HR app. Please make sure you grant access to the right and authorized person within the customers organisation. Create a new user account if the desired user does not exist yet.
- Check "Debtor Owner" (Debiteur eigenaar) and click Save.
Nmbrs® HR App availability
After selecting a user with access to the app marketplace, the second step is to actually make Nmbrs® HR available in this marketplace.
- Go to tab Settings at debtor level.
- Select "Marketplace settings" (Marktplaats instellingen).
- Check "Nmbrs® HR" to make this app available in the users app marketplace and click Save.