If you accidentally ended up here without having your app registered, please do so before proceeding. Register your app
Where to start?
The best way to start Nmbrs® HR is to slowly implement your work and HR-processes into the app one-by-one. Once you start your first case you will start to understand the concept of our case based working. We will start creating a case for a person initiated by a received email.
- Find an email about a person that needs some work to be done. Think of a case or subject for which you want to save a (small) dossier. For example: new hires, contract renewal, complaints or a job opening.
- Login to your Nmbrs® HR application.
If you can't wait to integrate Nmbrs® HR with your email client: please read this article and then continue below.
Nmbrs® HR was built for any kind of relations that your organization may have with people. Some examples are: employees, freelancers, third-party advisers, applicants, volunteers.
Since you will connect several apps containing contacts, employees etc., your database of people will automatically grow and contain everyone you need for your daily job.
Find or add the person about whom you want to start a case.
- Go to the search bar at the top. Type the name and select or add this person.
If you use the email integration the person is already selected. Use the arrow behind the name if this is not the correct person. Choose a different person or create a new one.
We will now create a first case for the person you selected.
- Go to the "Add" menu.
- Select "Add case" from the menu.
At this stage we will start a case and use only a few features. Therefore you only add a "Title" and "Detail information".
- Add a title. This should be a summary of the subject or purpose of the case.
- Add detail information. This is mostly used to write down the first important details and describe the end result of this case.
- Click on "Add".
If you use the email integration, select "Add case" from the drop-down menu on the right side of the email tool and select "Add case".
Email can be added to cases in 3 different ways.
- Go to the "Add menu" button in the upper right of the case and select "Add note".
- Provide a title (subject) and copy/paste your email content to the text box.
- In the files area you can also upload attachments with your email content.
- Click on "Done" to save the note.
Drag and Drop
- Select the text in your email. Now click and hold on the selected text and drag it to the case.
- Release your mouse within the highlighted area of the case.
If you want to store a message including attachments you will need to follow the steps above at "Manually". Note: drag and drop is also possible on "Add menu".
Upload from within your email client
The easiest way to upload email is by using the email client plugins for Google apps for Work and Microsoft office. Setup your email client integration here.
- Select a case from the "File under" menu.
- Click "Store message".
Attachments will be uploaded automatically.
In the final part of this tutorial we will add some actions to get our work done. We have many tools to do the job for you but we will start by just using the simplest one of them: a "To-do".
- Click on "Add menu".
- Select "To-do".
- Provide a "Title" that specifies what needs to be done.
- Describe, under "Details", everything needed to complete this to-do.
- Select a due date to indicate when this to-do needs to be finished.
- Select a category to indicate the impact/type of the to-do. For example: follow-up, call, email.
- Every to-do will always be assigned to a user in Nmbrs® HR.
Every action in Nmbrs® can also be shared with people who do not have access to your HR application. Therefore you can add recipients.
- Go to the field "Share" and add at least your own personal email address.
We just managed to create a case for a new or existing person and we have added the first to-do that needs to be done. The scheduled to-do will appear on your dashboard 7 days before its due date. You also received an email with your scheduled to-do. This is an example of what you could send to others.
A to-do is "just" a checkbox assigned to a user with a date, some details info and a file. It does make sense to have a checklist that needs to be done to get the job (case) done. But don't you want your work to be done automatically? To be able to do so we provide you with multiple action types that improve the efficiency of your work. Once you know how to work with the different types of actions, you can connect them and create workflows.
Try to add some other actions to the case you are working on.